- Patients expose on the web their medical experiences.
- The business is sold to pharmaceutical companies and other ones interested in patients opinions.
- Grants for projects and contents.
- Flattr gets 10%.
- Exclusive offers for a limited time.
- Groupon suppliers ensures a minimum of users for each offer. It is 50% of the generated.
- Free Music.
- They have two options:
- A free subscription supported by advertising.
- A subscription payment.
- Users pay for the products promoting with their Twitter accounts.
- They get to be known and may be sold in the future.
- Users choose how much money they make. We come together with charity.
Free with in-app sales.
- Application is available for free.
- Within the application is paid optional content.
- Artists can upload their products to $ 99 for other contributors to improve it.
- Quirky distributes the money among the contributors.
- Allows anyone to rent rooms to anyone.
- 12% commission.
- It is a social finance system. Crowdfounding
- Takes 5%.