Software tools for business, freelances and startups
- Team comunications and third party integrations with Slack
- Mattermost: Open-source, high-trust, developer-centric collaboration platform
- Avoid Google: they get to much information by using their libraries.
- Create your own quallity,tracking and analytics services to avoid Admob, Firebase, Analytics, etc.
- Use Semver for versioning
- Textmate: Text editor for macOS
- Visual Studio Code - Code Editing. Redefined
- Diagram online service Draw.io
- Website creating with Figma
- Mantain blogs and static websites with jekyll
- Mobile website creation with Turbo
- Postman client to automate rest api testing
- Git repos, CI/CD, wiki, environment management with Gitlab. Use Community Version
- Dangerfile to customize CI with your own conventions
- Try to avoid using third party frameworks.
- When third party framework is need user Swift Package Manager or Carthage, avoid CocoaPods .
- iOS development native
- Swiftlint code quality
- Website creation for an ios app with turbolinks
- Image resize tool: Prepo
- Backend development with Rails
- Sqlite db for little projects
- Parse backend: the complete application stack