- MortimerGoro / MGSwipeTableCell An easy to use UITableViewCell subclass that allows to display swippable buttons with a variety of transitions.
- SwiftyJSON / SwiftyJSON The better way to deal with JSON data in Swift
- Cocoanetics / DTBonjour Framework for Communicating over Bonjour+Wifi
- Cocoanetics iOS developemnt utilities, a bit old
- jdg / MBProgressHUD MBProgressHUD + Customizations
- ViewDeck / ViewDeck An implementation of the sliding menu found in various iOS apps.
- uacaps / PageMenu A paging menu controller built from other view controllers placed inside a scroll view (like Spotify, Windows Phone, Instagram)
- rs / SDWebImage Asynchronous image downloader with cache support as a UIImageView category
- Nomad World-Class Command Line Utilities For iOS Development
- fastlane Automated building and releasing of iOS and Android apps
- vapor / vapor A web framework and server for Swift that works on macOS and Ubuntu.
- stympy / fakerA library for generating fake data such as names, addresses, and phone numbers.
- SergioFierens / ai4r Artificial Intelligence for Ruby - A Ruby playground for AI researchers
- sferik / rails_admin RailsAdmin is a Rails engine that provides an easy-to-use interface for managing your data
- omniauth / omniauth OmniAuth is a flexible authentication system utilizing Rack middleware.
- schacon / ruby-git Ruby/Git is a Ruby library that can be used to create, read and manipulate Git repositories by wrapping system calls to the git binary.